Alessandra ("Ale") Stray - REALTOR®, Showing Specialist
Alessandra ("Ale") has been involved in real estate since she graduated college in 2012. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of South Florida, majoring in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing & International Business. Soon after, Alessandra became an honors graduate of Universidad San Ignacio De Loyola in Lima, Peru, where she obtained her International Business Degree. She is The Home Branch's bilingual REALTOR® & Showing Specialist (fluent in English and Spanish).
Before becoming part of The Home Branch, Alessandra lived in Lima for several years. It was there in Peru where she discovered her passion for real estate. Initially as a property management intern at Hyundai, she quickly escalated up the ranks and became the company's Property Manager within her first year, managing over 75 branches at the national level. Although she loved her job at Hyundai, Alessandra moved to Texas to be closer to her family and pursue her real estate career in the states.
Alessandra loves her job at The Home Branch, and we don't blame her! What's better than a different daily workplace, touring, showing, and just meeting interesting, unique people every single day?!
A little more about Ale:
• Ale's likes: Coffee, cars, small acts of kindness, chocolate, and shoes!
• Ale's dislikes: Plastic shoes, the phrase "I can't", U-turns, and sticky doorknobs!
Welcome to The Home Branch! We look forward to working with you and becoming your real estate team of choice!
Awards & Designations
• National Association of Realtors (NAR).
• Texas Association of Realtors (TAR).
• Houston Association of Realtors (HAR).
• General Business Administration Degree; Minor in International Business & Marketing; Magna Cum Laude; University of South Florida.